Friday 24 February 2012

I am very happy yesterday. It is a day which is my piggy met me during night time. This time she had permission to go out with me during night time. We went to the pasar malam (nearby her house). Actually this is my first time go to oug's pasar malam. There were very crowned yesterday. Firstly, we went to order chao kuih for her mum, then we continue our looking for food's journey. We had ate a lot of food at there. e.g pan mee, vietmanese popiah, passion fruit drink, babanyoya nasi lemak and etc. Suddenly, there very windy and looked like going to rain soon. This is a sign to alert me to go back home. I am forced to go back my alone although I don't really want to go back home. She don't want stay me also. Finally, I guai guai de went back home.

No comments:

Post a Comment